Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Kramer home

Hayden attacking his aunt Megan

"Get Meg's nose!"

Hayden and great-grampa, the golf champ!

My gramps and grama



Chris, Hayden and I traveled to Eaton last Thursday morning to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with my family. I dropped Chris off at the golf course and he played 18 holes with my dad, grandpa, uncle don and three others. This group consisted of some very good golfers...but my 85-year-old grampa Kramer beat them all! So, we were all very proud of him (sorry Chris, sorry Dad)! Megan and I helped mom in the kitchen before my aunt, two uncles and grama and grampa arrived for dinner. To say we had a feast is a huge understatement...my mother went all out, as usual. Every bite, every dish was just fantastic and we definitely ate our fill! I wish I'd taken more photos, but i was just too wrapped up in the fantastic little moments we had! Later on we received a visit from some dear family friends, the Hawleys, and then ended the night by the fireplace with entertainment from Hayden and his best buddy; grampa!




No comments: