Monday, December 1, 2008

Ohio State v. that school up north







This mama got a much needed and very special day out Saturday, November 22. I traveled to Ohio and my awesome parents treated me to an OSU football game. But not just any game--the final home game of the season; and the one that some say is for "all the marbles"--the Michigan game! It was only 20 degrees, but we got there early and tailgated with friends! My dad's famous bloody Marys and mama's chili helped keep us toasty! We walked to the stadium to see the band play before the game started and to enjoy the atmosphere. The spectacle that is an Ohio State home football game is truly something to witness! I had a wonderful day and it was kinda nice to have my parents all to myself; there on either side to watch our buckeyes beat out the wolverines 42-7! But man, did I miss Chris and Hayden ;)
I got another treat the next day...a stop in Cincinnati to have a birthday dinner with Megan, my little sister who turned 25 on the 22! Happy Birthday Wookie~
Enjoy the pics! My parents and I, Script Ohio (though the view doesn't do it any justice) and my Michigan "pal" who sat directly behind me!






No comments: